ONSITE EXHIBITOR GUIDE
- Tuesday April 25, 2023: 6:30pm – 8:30pm (Welcome Reception)
- Wednesday April 26, 2023: 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Thursday April 27, 2023: 10:00am – 4:30pm
Exhibition Move in/out.
- Early load in for 10×10 and 10×20: Tuesday April 25, 2023: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Regular load: Tuesday April 25, 2023: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Load out Thursday April 27th, 2023: 6:30pm – 11:59pm
ONSITE EXHIBITOR GUIDE
10×10 (3x3m) or 10×20 (3x6m) Raw Exhibit Space
Exhibitors using raw space are responsible for 100% of move-in, assembly, dismantling, and move-out of exhibit. Exhibitors may bring/produce their own booth, or they can reach out to the GHS 2023 Show Services Provider D&P Architecture to request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raw space does not include hard walls, counter, furniture, etc. The booth will need to be aesthetically consistent / uniform with surrounding the GHS exhibition so a rendering of the exhibit booth design and dimensions must be submitted by March 17th, 2023.
For custom builds:
- The stand and the height of hard wall should not obstruct visibility.
- Rear/back wall height should not exceed 8’ (8ft = 2.5m)
- Side wall height should not exceed 1 meter.
- Height of signage: 8’ (8ft = 2.5m)
- For all other services such as rigging, sign hanging, power, furniture, carpet etc. please contact D&P Architecture at email@example.com
8’ x 8’ (2.5×2.5m) TURNKEY EXHIBIT STAND INCLUDES:
- Pre-equipped stand
- Base 2.5×2.5m
- 1 meter side wall
- 1 meter wide x 1 meter high x ½ meter deep counter with 2.4 meter post on front corner
- Exhibitor Name Tag
- 1 counter stools with back
- Waste basket
ONSITE EXHIBITOR SERVICES
GHS has partnered with D&P Architecture de Communication to provide show services for the exhibitors at GHS23.
Please contact D&P Architecture at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to brand your booth. Exhibitors wishing to have additional services beyond what is provided as part of their booth can contact D&P Architecture at email@example.com for any questions related directly to exhibitor service.
ELECTRICAL is NOT included. Please contact D&P Architecture at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors can each bring up to (2) pull up banners – must fit into your space (8’x8′ or 10’x10’)
IMPORTANT! All orders with D&P Architecture must be placed by April 15th, 2023
Other general rules and guidelines
- Please do not obstruct aisles.
- Exhibitors may not cement, nail, tack, tape or attach any material to any floor, wall, or column unless approved in advance by Show Management in writing.
- Maximum noise level permitted: all activities and/or demonstrations that may generate noise inside the halls during the hours of the show days, as a service to other exhibitors (when necessary), shall be limited to the maximum noise level permitted, which corresponds to three (3) dB above the background level. In all cases, the maximum noise level admitted in the exhibition area shall never exceed sixty (60) dB. Should the allowed noise level be exceeded, the exhibitor will be required to lower the volume until it reaches the proper levels.
- Exhibitors may distribute items such as educational brochures, however the distribution of those items may not take place anywhere outside the assigned exhibit space such as aisles, receptions etc.
- It is the exhibiting company’s responsibility to ensure full compliance with the EUROPEAN UNION OF MEDICAL SPECIALISTS (UEMS), eaccme.eu standards, specific to promotion and interactions with Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
- Direct to site shipments to arrive during scheduled exhibitor move in times only
- Address: 14 Rue Vercingétorix, 75014 Paris, France
- Shipments before the event may be available from April 20th and must be coordinated with the venue.
- Click HERE to download LOADING BAY Information
- Click HERE to download the DELIVERY NOTE for your parcel
- Freight received at venue in advance of exhibitor move-in risk having their freight refused by venue
- All shipments must be clearly marked with event name and exhibitor name, event date, exhibition room, number of boxes, recipient name (organization contact), recipient phone number – Please refer to the delivery note and loading bay documents
- Please email email@example.com at least 10 days in advance in advance and provide:
- Name of the person who will be delivering,
- Number and Type of vehicles,
- Date and Time of expected delivery
Outbound Shipments and Post-Show Material Handling
- Exhibitor is responsible for repacking their freight.
- It is the exhibitor’s sole responsibility to label each piece of outbound shipment and to provide a completed Bill of Lading covering each outbound shipment. Exhibitor is also responsible for payment arrangements with their carrier.
- It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to make necessary arrangements with the shipper to have the freight picked up within the allotted move out times or additional costs will be incurred. Any exhibitor materials that are left onsite from April 28 will be removed and disposed of.
- No liability of any nature shall attach to Show Management for exhibit material abandoned at the exhibit site.
Certificate of Liability Insurance is required for a minimum amount of $2,000,000 per occurrence and such other forms of insurance as may be appropriate to cover your obligations in connection with exhibiting at the 18th Global Hepatitis Summit (GHS 2023).
A copy of your policy must be received by Apr 21, 2023, in order to exhibit at the 18th Global Hepatitis Summit (GHS 2023). If you cannot provide this document, you will not be permitted to exhibit at the conference.
REGISTRATION - EXHIBIT PASS
***All Exhibitors must pre-register all staff prior to the Exhibitor move-in***
Please use the GHS2023 registration code provided to secure your registration before it’s too late!
GHS 2023 has reserved rooms at preferential rates at the Pullman Paris Montparnasse. Reserve and pay for your accommodation while registering to the summit directly using the registration code provided.
Additional Sponsor & Exhibitor Tickets Full Access is € 650.00.
Sponsors & Exhibitors Pass includes:
- Access to Sessions & exhibition on all days of the meeting
- Conference food & beverage
Regular registration is now closed