Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us in Paris, France April 25 – 28, 2023 for the 18th Global Hepatitis Summit (GHS 2023), a 50-year legacy of the International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease (ISVHLD).
It is with renewed vigor and excitement that GHS 2023 will be delivered as a hybrid meeting, offering to meet in-person in the beautiful capital city of Paris, France, or alternatively from the comfort of your office/home’s virtual setting.
The GHS 2023 faculty has been carefully selected to achieve the global diversity and gender balance that is reflective of our scientific community today. 2023 will feature a unique interdisciplinary Summit designed to share the latest developments in all aspects of liver diseases, including viral hepatitis, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, hepatocellular carcinoma and so on. It will encompass the continuum of research from basic science to clinical research and public health applications.
GHS 2023 will be as much a networking event as a cutting-edge research conference, featuring dedicated tracks for health practitioners and inspiring workshops for those working in the liver and hepatitis space, where renown speakers will highlight the most exciting recent results in the field and provide perspectives for research and patient management.
Multidisciplinary focus for all areas of interest will include basic science, translational research, development of novel diagnostic tools and therapies, and approaches to control and eliminate liver diseases as public health threats.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you to Paris for this historic scientific meeting.
With kind regards,
Prof. Jean-Michel Pawlotsky, MD, PhD
Co-Chair, GHS 2023
- French National Reference Center for Viral Hepatitis B, C and delta,
- Chief, Department of Biology
- Head, Department of Virology, Bacteriology-Hygiene, and Mycology-Parasitology
- Head, Research Team “Pathophysiology and Therapy of Chronic Viral Hepatitis and Related Cancers” INSERM
- Henri Mondor Hospital University of Paris
Prof. Fabien Zoulim, MD, PhD
Co-Chair, GHS 2023
- Head, Hepatology Department, Lyon Civil Hospital
- Head of Viral Hepatitis Team, INSERM
- Cancer Research Center of Lyon
- Professor of Medicine, Lyon University