Stephan Urban Foundation Travel Grant
The organizers of the Global Hepatitis Summit 2023 are pleased to announce the Stephan Urban Foundation Travel Grant, a travel grant aimed at oral and poster presenters wanting to attend the Global Hepatitis 2023 in Paris.
Each application will be judged on the excellence of the candidate and any work being presented in an oral presentation or poster presentation.
The Travel Grant will consist of:
- Complimentary registration
- Up to two (2) nights’ accommodation at the official conference hotel, the Pullman Montparnasse
- A flight reimbursement in economy fare up to 500€ (based on geographic location of the recipient)
Travel grant applicants must:
- Submit an abstract that has been accepted for oral or poster presentation
- Reside in and/or born originally in a low resource country
- Submit documentation verifying that they are a Graduate or PhD student, early career MD/PhD, and/or assistant professor (or equivalent) under the age of 40.
Application Guidelines and Timeline:
- In order to be considered for the scholarship award, within the abstract submission portal, when asked, If you would like to be considered for a grant, please click yes.
- Following the abstract notifications, scholarship award recipients will be contacted for proof of their Graduate or PhD status, along with demonstrated need for the scholarship award. Following receipt of these documents, award applicants will be notified of the decision in late January/early February.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the criteria required for a grant.
- The award includes registration fees, travel and accommodation. Subsistence, visa fees and travel insurance costs are not to be included in the expenses and will be borne by the awardee.
For any questions regarding the Stephan Urban Foundation Travel Grant, please reach out to GHSinfo@mci-agency.com