ONSITE EXHIBITOR GUIDE
- Monday, April 24, 3:20pm – 3:50pm
- Tuesday April 25, 2023: 10:50am – 1:00pm
Exhibition Move in/out.
- Load in: Monday, April 24, 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Load out: Tuesday April 25, 2023: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
ONSITE EXHIBITOR GUIDE
8’ x 8’ (2.5×2.5m) TURNKEY EXHIBIT STAND INCLUDES:
- Pre-equipped stand
- Base 2.5×2.5m
- 1 meter wide x 1 meter high x ½ meter deep counter with 2.4 meter post on front corner (no back or side walls)
- Exhibitor Name Tag
- 1 counter stools with back
- Waste basket
ONSITE EXHIBITOR SERVICES
GHS has partnered with D&P Architecture de Communication to provide show services for the exhibitors at GHS23.
Please contact D&P Architecture at email@example.com if you would like to brand your booth. Exhibitors wishing to have additional services beyond what is provided as part of their booth can contact D&P Architecture at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related directly to exhibitor service.
ELECTRICAL is NOT included. Please contact D&P Architecture at email@example.com
Exhibitors can each bring up to (2) pull up banners – must fit into your space (2.5m x 2.5m)
IMPORTANT! All orders with D&P Architecture must be placed by April 15th, 2023
Other general rules and guidelines
- Please do not obstruct aisles.
- Exhibitors may not cement, nail, tack, tape or attach any material to any floor, wall, or column unless approved in advance by Show Management in writing.
- Maximum noise level permitted: all activities and/or demonstrations that may generate noise inside the halls during the hours of the show days, as a service to other exhibitors (when necessary), shall be limited to the maximum noise level permitted, which corresponds to three (3) dB above the background level. In all cases, the maximum noise level admitted in the exhibition area shall never exceed sixty (60) dB. Should the allowed noise level be exceeded, the exhibitor will be required to lower the volume until it reaches the proper levels.
- Exhibitors may distribute items such as educational brochures, however the distribution of those items may not take place anywhere outside the assigned exhibit space such as aisles, receptions etc.
- It is the exhibiting company’s responsibility to ensure full compliance with the EUROPEAN UNION OF MEDICAL SPECIALISTS (UEMS), eaccme.eu standards, specific to promotion and interactions with Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
- Direct to site shipments to arrive during scheduled exhibitor move in times only
- Address: 14 Rue Vercingétorix, 75014 Paris, France
- Shipments before the event may be available from April 20th and must be coordinated with the venue.
- Click HERE to download LOADING BAY Information
- Click HERE to download the DELIVERY NOTE for your parcel
- Freight received at venue in advance of exhibitor move-in risk having their freight refused by venue
- All shipments must be clearly marked with event name and exhibitor name, event date, exhibition room, number of boxes, recipient name (organization contact), recipient phone number – Please refer to the delivery note and loading bay documents
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days in advance in advance and provide:
- Name of the person who will be delivering,
- Number and Type of vehicles,
- Date and Time of expected delivery
Outbound Shipments and Post-Show Material Handling
- Exhibitor is responsible for repacking their freight.
- It is the exhibitor’s sole responsibility to label each piece of outbound shipment and to provide a completed Bill of Lading covering each outbound shipment. Exhibitor is also responsible for payment arrangements with their carrier.
- It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to make necessary arrangements with the shipper to have the freight picked up within the allotted move out times or additional costs will be incurred. Any exhibitor materials that are left onsite from April 28 will be removed and disposed of.
- No liability of any nature shall attach to Show Management for exhibit material abandoned at the exhibit site.
Certificate of Liability Insurance is required for a minimum amount of $2,000,000 per occurrence and such other forms of insurance as may be appropriate to cover your obligations in connection with exhibiting at the INHSU PoC Forum.
A copy of your policy must be received by Apr 21, 2023, in order to exhibit at the INHSU PoC Forum. If you cannot provide this document, you will not be permitted to exhibit at the conference.
REGISTRATION - EXHIBIT PASS
***All Exhibitors must pre-register all staff prior to the Exhibitor move-in***
Please use the registration code provided to secure your registration before it’s too late!
GHS 2023 has reserved rooms at preferential rates at the Pullman Paris Montparnasse. Reserve and pay for your accommodation while registering to the summit directly using the registration code provided.
Regular registration is now closed.